In this course on Technology and Entrepreneurship, you’ll explore how entrepreneurs build successful businesses by moving technology from lab to market.
About this course on Technology and Entrepreneurship
Universities, government labs, and private companies invest billions of dollars in the research and development of breakthrough technologies that have the potential to transform industries and lives but very few of these technologies ever leave the lab. Those that do often fail to find compelling market applications. So what determines success? How does an invention become an enduring innovation?
In this introductory course, developed in collaboration with the Laboratory for Innovation Science at Harvard and the University of California San Diego, you’ll explore how entrepreneurs match promising technology with customer needs to launch successful new businesses. Using real-world examples, you’ll apply critical thinking to commercialize technologies, and you’ll learn about the venture creation process from founders, funders, and industry experts.
Join us to learn a systematic process for technology commercialization to bring cutting-edge innovations out of the lab and into the world.
What you will learn from Technology and Entrepreneurship Course?
- A systematic approach to technology entrepreneurship
- How to generate new use scenarios by matching customer needs with promising technology seeds
- To align business and operating models
- How to evaluate a technology for readiness and market fit
- To position opportunities to secure funding
1. Section 1: Problem Solving and Systematic Innovation
2. Section 2: Technology and Entrepreneurship: Matching Needs and Seeds
3. Section 3: Generating Business and Operating Models
4. Section 4: Determining Readiness and Market Fit
5. Section 5: Technology and Entrepreneurship: Financing Your Venture
Note: Your review matters
If you have already done this course, kindly drop your review in our reviews section. It would help others to get useful information and better insight into the course offered.
- Harvard University
- Online Course
- 1-3 Months
- Free Course (Affordable Certificate)
- Business Entrepreneurship