About this Course
In this course on Deep Learning with Keras and Tensorflow certification training, you will become familiar with the language and fundamental concepts of artificial neural networks, PyTorch, autoencoders, and more. After completion of this course, you will be able to build deep learning models, interpret results, and build your own deep learning project.
At the end of this course, you will be subjected to a project where you can apply your knowledge thought in the class to solve real-world problems.
What are Keras and TensorFlow?
Keras is a simple, high-level neural networks library, written in Python that works as a wrapper to Tensorflow or Theano. It’s easy to learn and use. Using Keras is like working with Logo blocks. It was built so that people can do quicks POC’s and experiments before launching into full-scale build process. With that in mind, it was made to be highly modular and extensible. Now it can be used for a lot more than just experiments. It can help with RNN, CNN, and combinations of both (Source).
What you will learn from Deep Learning with Keras and TensorFlow course
When you complete this deep learning course with Keras and TensorFlow, you will be able to accomplish the following:
- You will learn the concepts of Keras and TensorFlow, its main functions, operations, and the execution pipeline.
- Implementations of deep learning algorithms, understand neural networks, and traverse the layers of data abstraction.
- Master and comprehend advanced topics such as convolutional neural networks, recurrent neural networks, training deep networks, and high-level interfaces.
- Build deep learning models using Keras and TensorFlow frameworks and interpret the results.
- Understand the language and fundamental concepts of artificial neural networks, the application of autoencoders, and Pytorch and its elements.
- Troubleshoot and improve deep learning models.
- Build your own deep learning project.
- Differentiate between machine learning, deep learning, and artificial intelligence.
Lesson 01 – Introduction on Deep Learning with Keras and TensorFlow
Lesson 02 – AI and Deep learning introduction
- What is AI and Deep Learning
- Brief History of AI, Recap-SL, UL and RL, Deep Learning: Successes Last Decade
- Demo and Discussion of Self-Driving Car Object Detection and Applications/Challenges of Deep Learning
- Demo and Discussion of Sentiment Analysis Using LSTM and Full Cycle of a Deep Learning Project
Lesson 03 – Artificial Neural Network
- Biological Neuron Vs Perceptron and Shallow Neural Network Training a Perceptron and Demo
- Role of Activation Functions and Backpropagation
- Optimization, Regularization and Dropout layer
Lesson 04 – Deep Neural Network & Tools
- Deep Neural Network: Why and Applications
- Designing a Deep Neural Network and How to Choose Your Loss Function?
- Tools for Deep Learning Models and Keras and its Elements
- Tensorflow and Its Ecosystem and TFlearn
- Pytorch and its Elements
Lesson 05 – Deep Neural Net optimization, tuning, interpretability
- Optimization Algorithms and SGD, Momentum, NAG, Adagrad, Adadelta, RMSprop, Adam
- Batch Normalization
- Hyperparameter Tuning
- Width vs Depth
Lesson 06 – Convolutional Neural Net
- Success and History
- CNN Network Design and Architecture
- Deep Convolutional Models
Lesson 07 – Recurrent Neural Networks
- Sequence Data and Sense of Time
- RNN Introduction
- Word Embedding and LSTM
- GRUs and LSTM vs GRUs
Lesson 08 – Autoencoders
- Introduction to Autoencoders
- Applications of Autoencoders and Autoencoder for Anomaly Detection
Pre-requisites for Deep Learning with Keras and TensorFlow course
For learning this course one should have familiarity with programming fundamentals, a fair understanding of the basics of statistics and mathematics, and a good understanding of machine learning concepts.
Note: Your review matters
If you have already done this deep learning course with Keras and TensorFlow, kindly drop your review in our reviews section. It would help others to get useful information and better insight into the course offered.
- About our policies and review criteria.
- How can you choose and compare online courses?
- How to add Courses to your Wishlist?
- You can suggest courses to add to our website.
- Courses are well structured with self-learning, live classes, and assessments.
- You will find Industry-based course-end project
- Dedicated mentoring session from faculty of industry experts
- You should be familiar with programming fundamentals and Statistics Essentials
- Familiarity with concepts about Machine Learning
Specification: Deep Learning with Keras and TensorFlow