Analyze Data With R
About R language
R is a language and environment for statistical computing and graphics, Which was developed at Bell Laboratories by John Chambers and colleagues. R provides a wide variety of statistical (linear and nonlinear modeling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification, clustering) and graphical techniques, and is highly extensible and provides an Open Source route to participation in that activity.
One of R programming strengths is the ease with which well-designed publication-quality plots can be produced, including mathematical symbols and formulae where needed. R is an integrated suite of software facilities for data manipulation, calculation, and graphical display.
About this course
R is a programming language built by data scientists for data scientists. In this course on Analyze Data with R by Codecademy, you will learn the basics of this popular language that is the R programming language to get the most out of your data, and also you will be able to learn how to make stunning visualizations and conduct statistical analysis.
What you will learn from this course?
What Is R?
In the analyze data with R course, you will get familiar with R programming, its strengths, and tools.
Introduction To R programming
You will gain familiarity with basic data structures and essential coding concepts like control flow, loops, and functions in R programming.
Statistics In R
You will learn how to calculate different descriptive statistics using R. Then use your new understanding of statistics to begin making hypotheses.
Working With Data In R
Get your hands on to analyze data with R, which includes data frames in R and learn how to clean, reshape, and investigate a variety of data sets!
Data Visualization In R
You will learn how to create a variety of visualizations in R using the library ggplot2.
Introduction To Machine Learning In R
You will dip your toes into the world of machine learning in R by learning how to build and interpret linear regression models.
Analyze Data With R Capstone Project
You’re almost there! Now it’s time to create one final project using everything you’ve learned.
What will you be able to do?
Here are just a few things you will be able to with this skill:
- You will be able to THINK LIKE A PROGRAMMER and also you will learn fundamental programming skills in R programming that can be transferred to many other languages.
- You will EXPLORE R LIBRARIES- From popular libraries like ggplot2 to obscure ones like gtrendsR and you will gain the confidence to find and use a variety of R libraries.
- You will CREATE A DATA REPORT and also you will emulate the work of a real data scientist by creating professional reports on your findings.
Who this course is for?
This course is for those who want to create a data report, visualization of data, and learn the basics of R programming.
About Codecademy Pro
To get Career Paths, sign up for Codecademy Pro. With Codecademy Pro you will have unlimited access to everything you need to take your learning to the next level.
- You will get a step-by-step ROADMAP and skill Paths and career paths guide you through where to start and what to learn next to reach your goal.
- You will be able to create a REAL-WORLD PROJECTS.
- You will GET SUPPORT FROM THE COMMUNITY. Rally together with other Pro members to collaborate, share resources, stay accountable, and more.
Note: Your review matters
If you have already done this course, kindly drop your review in our reviews section. It would help others to get useful information and better insight into the course offered.
- About our policies and review criteria.
- How can you choose and compare online courses?
- How to add Courses to your Wishlist?
- You can suggest courses to add to our website.
Specification: Analyze Data with R