Analyze data with Python
What is Data Analysis?
Data analysis involves manipulating, transforming, and visualizing data in order to infer meaningful insights from the results. Individuals, businesses, and even governments often take direction based on these insights.
Data analysts might predict customer behavior, stock prices, or insurance claims by using basic linear regression. They might create homogeneous clusters using classification and regression trees (CART), or they might gain some impact insight by using graphs to visualize a financial technology company’s portfolio.
About Python Programming language?
“Python is the most powerful language you can still read”.
– Paul Dubois
About this course
Data is everywhere. That means more companies are tracking, analyzing, and using the insights they find to make better decisions. In Analyze data with Python by codeacademy, you will learn the fundamentals of data analysis while building Python skills.
What you will learn from this course?
Introduction to Data Analysis
You will be prepared to learn Data Analysis in the Analyze data with Python course by understanding how and why it is used.
Introduction to Python
You will be able to learn the fundamentals of Python, one of the most popular programming languages for Data Analysis.
NumPy: A Python Library for Statistics
You will learn about NumPy, a Python library used to store arrays of numbers, organize large amounts of data, and perform statistical calculations.
Data Manipulation with Pandas
You will learn the basics of Pandas, an industry-standard Python library that provides tools for data manipulation and analysis.
Data Visualization with Matplotlib
Insights mean nothing if you can’t present them and convince others that the findings are important. But how do we present data in Python?
Statistics for Data Analysis
You will learn how to calculate and interpret several descriptive statistics using the Python library NumPy.
Hypothesis Testing with SciPy
You will learn SciPy, a Python module for comparative statistics, in order to perform many different statistical tests in code.
You can put your new analysis skills to work with a series of case studies and capstone projects.
What will you be able to do?
Here are just a few things or skills that you will be able to do after the Analyze data with Python course:
- You will learn to VISUALIZE DATA and also can use your Python skills to better present the data by visualizing it with graphs, charts, and more.
- Here you will INTERPRET LARGE DATASETS- Statistics can be tricky, but you will have no problem analyzing data to make more informed decisions.
- TEST YOUR HYPOTHESIS- Check your gut instincts by designing and running A/B tests to further evaluate the data.
Who this course is for?
This course is for those who want to gain Python skills, learn data analytics, and move beyond Excel.
About Codecademy Pro
To get Career Paths, sign up for Codecademy Pro. With Codecademy Pro
You will have unlimited access to everything you need to take your learning to the next level.
- You will get a step-by-step ROADMAP and skill Paths and career paths guide you through where to start and what to learn next to reach your goal.
- You will be able to create a REAL-WORLD PROJECTS.
- You will GET SUPPORT FROM THE COMMUNITY. Rally together with other Pro members to collaborate, share resources, stay accountable, and more.
Note: Your review matters
If you have already done this course, kindly drop your review in our reviews section. It would help others to get useful information and better insight into the course offered.
- About our policies and review criteria.
- How can you choose and compare online courses?
- How to add Courses to your Wishlist?
- You can suggest courses to add to our website.
Specification: Analyze data with Python