Showing all 2 results
- Harvard University
- Online Course
- 1-3 Months
- Free Course (Affordable Certificate)
- Computer programming Django GitHub Harvard Computer Science 50 (CS50) SQL
- The course covers amongst others the 2 main python web frameworks Flask and Django.
- Everything is explained very well with little hands-on code examples.
- There is a project assignment every other week, 4 in total.
- Top content, excellent instructor, challenging assignments.
- You could submit my projects and receive feedback.
- Final weeks are somewhat more theoretical on topics like testing, CI/CD, travis, scalability, scaling databases, and caching.
- Quite heavy on workload, every week has 1h45m course video, need to not split in short sessions.
- Project assignments need quite some effort, 6 hours or more depending on your experience.
- 3+ Months
- Paid Course (Paid certificate)
- Artificial intelligence Data Engineering Data Science Data Science with 'Python' SQL
- Hands-on experience with Python, SQL & fundamentals of the Data Engineering ecosystem.
- Very informative and well-structured courses.
- Good for getting acquainted with programming.
- Needs more practice material on connection to a database and use of SQL magic.
- Issues with IBM cloud connectivity.