Showing the single result
- Harvard University
- Online Course
- 1-3 Months
- Free Course (Affordable Certificate)
- Computer programming Cryptography Cybersecurity Harvard Computer Science 50 (CS50) Law
- CS50 itself takes a bottom-up approach, emphasizing mastery of low-level concepts and implementation details thereof.
- It equips students with a deeper understanding of the legal implications of technological decisions made by clients.
- Empowers students through a mix of technical instruction and discussion of case studies.
- Hands-on experience with Python and SQL, languages via which they can mine data for answers themselves.
- This course is a variant of Harvard University's introduction to computer science, CS50, designed especially for lawyers.
- Need more elaboration on some course topics.