About this Specialization
The Statistics with Python specialization has been developed to teach students the beginning and intermediate concepts of statistical analysis utilizing the Python programming language. Learners will discover where data originate from, what kinds of data can be gathered, research study data style, data management, and how to efficiently perform information expedition and visualization. They will have the ability to use data for estimation and assessing theories, construct confidence intervals, analyze inferential outcomes, and use advanced analytical modeling treatments. Finally, they will discover the significance of and have the ability to link research study concerns to the statistical and data analysis techniques taught to them.
Applied Learning Project
The courses in Statistics with Python specialization feature a range of assignments that will evaluate the student’s understanding and capability to use content through idea checks, composed analyses, and Python programming assessments. These assignments are carried out through tests, submission of assignments, and the Jupyter Notebook environment.
What you will discover
Create and analyze data visualizations utilizing the Python programming language and associated packages & libraries
Apply and analyze inferential procedures when evaluating real data
- Apply analytical modeling methods to data (ie. linear and logistic regression, linear models, multilevel models, Bayesian reasoning methods)
- Understand the significance of linking research questions to data analysis approaches.
- University of Michigan
- 1-3 Months
- Free Trial (Paid Course & Certificate)
- High School-level Algebra
- Data Analysis Data Science with 'Python' Data Visualization Practical Statistics