About this Data Analytics Course
A self-paced data analytics course will help you to understand the various Statistical Techniques from the very basics and how each technique is employed on a real-world data set to analyze and conclude insights. Statistics and its methods are the backend of Data Science to “understand, analyze and predict actual phenomena”. Machine learning employs different techniques and theories drawn from statistical & probabilistic fields.
About Statistics Essentials
If you use a transportation metaphor you might say that statistics and machine learning are the vehicles that take us to both new and familiar places. You should also think of programming and software engineering as the roads and infrastructure necessary to make travel even possible. Linear algebra and basic statistics on the other hand align well with the motors and engines that propel our vehicles.
Why learn Statistics Essentials for Analytics?
Statistics and its methods are the backend of Data Science to understand, analyze, and predict actual phenomena. Machine learning employs different techniques and theories drawn from statistical & probabilistic fields. This Statistics Essentials for Analytics Course enables you to gain knowledge of the essential statistics required for analytics and Data Science, understand the mechanism of popular Machine Learning Algorithms like K-Means Clustering, Regression. The course will also take you through a glimpse of hypothesis testing and its methods enabling you to perform a test on alternative hypotheses.
What you will learn from this Data Analytics course?
- Statistics and its methods, Different techniques and theories from statistical & probabilistic fields
- Knowledge of the essential statistics required for analytics and Data Science
- Mechanism of popular Machine Learning Algorithms like K-Means Clustering, Regression
- Hypothesis testing and its methods
Who should go for this course?
The data analytics course is designed for all those who want to learn essential statistics required for Data Science and Data analytics. The curated statistics course will assist you to form a strong foundation for the Data Science and predictive modeling (nowadays Machine Learning) field.
The following professionals should go for this course:
- Developers aspiring to be a ‘Data Scientist’
- Analytics Managers who are leading a team of analysts
- Business Analysts who want to understand Machine Learning (ML) Techniques
- Information Architects who want to gain expertise in Predictive Analytics
- ‘R’ professionals who want to captivate and analyze Big Data
- Analysts wanting to understand Data Science methodologies
What are the objectives of this course?
After the completion of this data analytics course, you should be able to learn:
- Analyze different types of data
- Master different sampling techniques
- Illustrate Descriptive statistics
- Apply a probabilistic approach to solve real-life complex problems
- Explain and derive Bayesian inference
- Understand Clustering techniques
- Understand Regression modeling
- Master Hypothesis
- Illustrate Testing the data
Syllabus for Statistics Essentials Data Analytics Course
1. Data Analytics Course: Understanding the Data
- Introduction to Data Types.
- Numerical parameters to represent data
- Information Gain.
- Statistical parameters to represent data.
2. Probability and its uses
- Uses and need of probability.
- Bayesian Inference, Density Concepts, and Normal Distribution Curve.
3. Data Analytics Course: Statistical Inference
- Point Estimation and Confidence Margin.
- Hypothesis and Levels of Hypothesis Testing.
4. Data Clustering
- Association and Dependence.
- Causation, Correlation, and Covariance.
- Simpson’s Paradox and Clustering Techniques.
5. Testing the Data
- Parametric and Parametric Test Types or Non- Parametric Test.
- Experimental Designing and A/B testing.
6. Regression Modelling
- Logistic and Regression Techniques or Problem of Collinearity.
- WOE and IV Residual Analysis.
- Heteroscedasticity and Homoscedasticity.
Data Analytics Course Project
You will be able to execute the practicals shown in ‘R’ which is an open-source tool and also a stepwise set-up guide for R will be provided to you.
No prerequisites are required for this course.
Note: Your review matters
If you have already done this course, kindly drop your review in our reviews section. It would help others to get useful information and better insight into the course offered.
- Online Course
- Paid Course (Paid certificate)
- None Pre-requisite
- Data Analysis Data Science Machine learning Practical Statistics Probability