Data Scientist Masters
Why be a Data Scientist?
A Data scientist is a top-ranking professional in any analytics organization. Glassdoor ranks Data Scientists first in the 25 Best Jobs for 2019. Nowadays in today’s market, Data Scientists are and more even Data Scientist Masters are scarce and are in demand. As a Data Scientist, you are required to understand the business problem, design a data analysis strategy, collect and format the required data, apply algorithms or techniques using the correct tools, and make recommendations backed by data.
About the Data Scientist Masters program
This Data Scientist Master’s program in collaboration with IBM will make you accelerate your career in Data Science with the exclusive. You will have experience world-class Data Science training by an industry leader on the most in-demand Data Science and Machine learning skills. Also, you will gain hands-on exposure to key technologies including R, Python, Tableau, Hadoop, and Spark.
This course is developed in collaboration with IBM which is the second-largest Predictive Analytics and Machine Learning solutions provider globally. It is a joint partnership with Simplilearn in which IBM introduces students to integrated blended learning, making them experts in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science. This course in collaboration with IBM will make students industry-ready for Artificial Intelligence and Data Science job roles.
Upon completion of this Data Scientist Masters program, you will receive the certificates from IBM and Simplilearn in the Data Science courses on the learning path. These certificates will testify to your skills as an expert in Data Science. Along with you will also receive the following:
- USD 1200 worth of IBM cloud credits that you can leverage for hands-on exposure.
- Access to IBM cloud platforms featuring IBM Watson and other software for 24/7 practice.
- Industry-recognized Data Scientist Master’s certificate from Simplilearn.
What you will learn from this course
- An in-depth understanding of data structure and data manipulation along with an understanding to use linear and non-linear regression models and classification techniques for data analysis.
- Expertise in supervised and unsupervised learning models such as linear regression, logistic regression, clustering, dimensionality reduction, K-NN, and pipeline.
- Perform scientific and technical computing using the SciPy package and its sub-packages such as Integrate, Optimize, Statistics, IO, and Weave.
- Gain expertise in mathematical computing using the NumPy and Scikit-Learn package.
- Understand the different components of the Hadoop ecosystem
- Learn to work with HBase, its architecture and data storage, learning the difference between HBase and RDBMS, and use Hive and Impala for partitioning.
- Understand MapReduce and its characteristics, plus learn how to ingest data using Sqoop and Flume
- You will master the concepts of a recommendation engine, and time series modeling and gain practical mastery over principles, algorithms, and applications of Machine Learning.
- Also, you will learn to analyze data using Tableau and become proficient in building interactive dashboards.
Who Should Enroll in this Program?
The Data Science role requires an amalgam of experience, Data Science knowledge, and using the correct tools and technologies. It is a solid career choice for both new and experienced professionals. Aspiring professionals of any educational background with an analytical frame of mind are most suited to pursue the Data Scientist Master’s Program, which includes:
- IT Professionals
- Analytics Managers
- Business Analysts
- Banking and Finance Professionals
- Marketing Managers
- Supply Chain Network Managers
- Beginners or Recent Graduates in Bachelors or Masters Degree
About the Program Advisor of the course
Ronald van Loon
Top 10 Big Data and Data Science Influencer, Director – Advertisement
Named by Onalytica as one of the three most influential people in Big Data, Ronald is also an author of a number of leading Big Data and Data Science websites, including Datafloq, Data Science Central, and The Guardian. He also regularly speaks at renowned events.
Syllabus of the Data Scientist Masters Program
There are six courses in this Data Scientist Masters program
1. Data Science Certification Training – R Programming
This Data Science Certification with R Programming training will make you an expert in data analytics using the R programming language. This course enables you to take your Data Science skills into a variety of companies, helping them analyze data and make more informed business decisions.
- Introduction to Business Analytics and R Programming.
- Data Structures and Visualization.
- Statistics for Data Science 1 and 2.
- Regression Analysis, Classification, Clustering, and Association.
2. Data Scientist Masters: Data Science with Python
This Data Science with Python course provides a complete overview of Data Analytics tools and techniques using Python. Learning Python is a crucial skill for many Data Science roles. Acquiring knowledge in Python will be the key to unlock your career as a Data Scientist.
- Overview of Data Science and Data Analytics.
- Statistical Analysis and Business Applications.
- Python Environment setup and Essentials.
- Mathematical computing with Python (NumPy).
- Scientific Computing with Python (Scipy).
- Data Manipulation with Pandas and Data visualization in Python using matplotlib.
- Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing with Scikit learn.
- Web Scraping with Butifulsoup.
- Python integration with Hadoop Map reduce and Spark
(more on Data Science with Python)
3. Data Scientist Masters: Machine Learning
In this course, you will explore the concepts of Machine Learning and also understand how it’s transforming the digital world. An exciting branch of Artificial Intelligence, this Machine Learning certification online course will provide the skills you need to become a Machine Learning Engineer and unlock the power of this emerging field.
- Introduction to AI and Machine learning.
- Data Preprocessing, Supervised learning, and Feature engineering.
- Supervised learning classification, Unsupervised Learning, and Ensemble learning.
- Time series modeling, Recommender Systems, and Text mining.
(more on machine learning)
4. Data Scientist Masters: Tableau Training
This Tableau certification course assists you master Tableau Desktop, a world-wide utilized data visualization, reporting, and business intelligence tool. Also, you will be able to make your career advanced in analytics by learning Tableau, and also you will use this training in your work.
- Introduction of Tableau Training.
- Getting Started with Tableau.
- Core topic, Creating chart, and Filter in Tableau.
- Working with metadata.
- Applying Analytics to the worksheet.
- Dashboards and Level of details.
- Modifications of Data connections.
(more on Tableau training)
5. Big Data Hadoop and Spark Developer
In Simplilearn’s Data Scientist Masters Program, the Big Data Hadoop certification training course lets you master the concepts of the Hadoop framework, Big Data tools, and methodologies to prepare you for success in your role as a Big Data Developer. Also, you will be able to learn how various components of the Hadoop ecosystem fit into the Big Data processing lifecycle.
- Introduction to Big data Hadoop and Accessing Practice lab.
- Hadoop Architecture, Distributed Storage (HDFS), and YARN.
- Data ingestion into big data systems and ETL.
- Distributed processing – MapReduce Framework and Pig.
- Apache Hive and NoSQL Databases – Hbase.
- Basics of functional programming and scala.
- Apache spark next-generation Big Data Framework.
- Spark Core Processing RDD.
- The Spark SQL – Processing data frames.
- In Spark MLLib – Modeling BigData with Spark.
- Stream processing Frameworks and Spark Streaming.
- Spark Graphx.
(more on Big Data Hadoop and Spark Developer)
6. Data Scientist Masters Capstone Project
Simplilearn’s Data Science Capstone project will give you an opportunity to implement the skills you learned in the Data Scientist Masters Program.
Through dedicated mentoring sessions, you will learn how to solve a real-world, industry-aligned data science problem, from data processing and model building to reporting your business results and insights.
- Introduction and overview of Data Science Capstone.
- Data Pre-processing techniques application on data set.
- Model Building and fine-tuning leveraging various techniques.
- Dashboard problem statement to meet the business objective.
The project is the final step in the Data Scientist Masters Program and will help you to show your expertise in data science to employers.
This Data Scientist Master’s program includes 15+ real-life, industry-based projects on different domains to help you master concepts of Data Science and Big Data.
Professionals wishing to succeed in this Data Science course should have basic knowledge of statistics and a basic understanding of any programming language.
Note: Your review matters
If you have already done this course, kindly drop your review in our reviews section. It would help others to get useful information and better insight into the course offered.
- Masters program
- Paid Course (Paid certificate)
- Python R Scala
- Apache Hadoop Apache Spark
- Fundamentals of calculus Linear Algebra Probability Basics Statistics Basics
- Apache Hadoop Training Apache Spark Training Big data Data Science Data Science with 'Python' Data Science with 'R' Deep learning Keras Machine learning SQL for Data Science Tableau TensorFlow