About Masters in Machine Learning Program
Edureka’s Machine Learning Masters Program makes you proficient in techniques like Supervised Learning, Unsupervised Learning, and Natural Language Processing.
It includes training on the latest advancements and technical approaches in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, such as Deep Learning, Graphical Models, and Reinforcement Learning.
Syllabus of Masters in Machine Learning Program
1. Python Programming Certification Course – LIVE CLASS
Edureka’s Python programming certification training is curated by top industry experts. An extensive Python online course was created to help you master important Python programming concepts such as Data Operations and File Operations.
The Python programming course of the machine learning masters program is live, instructor-led & helps you master various Python libraries such as Pandas, Numpy, and Matplotlib, to name a few, with industry use cases.
Enroll now to learn Python online & be a certified Python professional with Edureka.
2. Machine Learning Certification Training using Python – LIVE CLASS
Edureka’s Machine Learning Certification Training using Python helps you gain expertise in various machine learning algorithms such as regression, clustering, decision trees, random forest, Naïve Bayes, and Q-Learning.
This module of the machine learning masters program exposes you to concepts of Statistics, Time Series, and different classes of machine learning algorithms like supervised, unsupervised, and reinforcement algorithms.
Throughout the Data Science Certification Course, you’ll be solving real-life case studies on Media, Healthcare, Social Media, Aviation, HR.
3. Graphical Models Certification Training – LIVE CLASS
In this Course of the machine learning masters program, you will learn:
- Graphical Models, fundamentals of Graphical Models, Probabilistic Theories,
- Types of Graphical Models – Bayesian (Directed) and Markov’s (Undirected) Networks, Representation of Bayesian and Markov’s Networks, Concepts related to Bayesian and Markov’s Networks,
- Decision Making – theories and assumption, Inference and Learning in Graphical Models. Read Less
4. Reinforcement Learning – LIVE CLASS
In this course, you will be introduced to Reinforcement Learning, an area of Machine Learning.
This module of the machine learning masters program will learn the Markov Decision Processes, Bandit Algorithms, Dynamic Programming, and Temporal Difference (TD) methods.
You will be introduced to Value function, Bellman Equation, and Value iteration, Policy Gradient methods, and to make decisions in an uncertain environment.
5. Natural Language Processing with Python Certification Course – LIVE CLASS
Edureka’s Natural Language Processing with Python course will take you through the essentials of text processing all the way up to classifying texts using Machine Learning algorithms.
In this course of the machine learning masters program, you will learn various concepts such as:
Tokenization, Stemming, Lemmatization, POS tagging, Named Entity Recognition, Syntax Tree Parsing, and so on using Python’s most famous NLTK package.
Once you delve into NLP, you will learn to build your own text classifier using the Naïve Bayes algorithm.
6. Deep Learning with TensorFlow 2.0 Certification Training – LIVE CLASS
Edureka’s Deep Learning with TensorFlow 2.0 Certification Training is curated with experienced industry professionals’ help as per the latest requirements & demands.
This course of the machine learning masters program will help you master popular algorithms like:
- CNN, RCNN, RNN, LSTM, RBM using the latest TensorFlow 2.0 package in Python.
You will be working on various real-time projects like Emotion and Gender Detection, Auto Image Captioning using CNN and LSTM, and many more.
7. Python Spark Certification Training using PySpark – LIVE CLASS
Designed to meet the industry benchmarks, Edureka’s Python Spark certification training is curated by top industry experts.
This PySpark online course is created to help you master the skills required to become a successful Spark developer using Python.
This Spark online course is live, instructor-led & helps you master key PySpark concepts with hands-on demonstrations.
This course of the machine learning masters program is fully immersive, where you can learn and interact with the instructor and your peers.
You can download the detailed syllabus for this program over here.
Machine Learning Masters Engineer Capstone Project
This project aims to automatically recognize human actions based on analysis of the body landmarks from pose estimation.
Note: Your review matters
If you have already done this course, kindly drop your review in our reviews section. It would help others to get useful information and better insight into the course offered.
- Masters program
- All levels
- Paid Course (Paid certificate)
- Data Science with 'Python' Deep learning Machine learning Natural language processing Reinforcement learning Spark TensorFlow