In this course on Leaders of Learning, you’ll explore and understand your own theories of learning and leadership. Gain the tools to imagine and build the future of learning.
About this course
All of us carry explicit or implicit theories of learning. They manifest themselves in the ways we learn, the ways we teach, and the ways we think about leadership and learning.
In this course, you will identify and develop your personal theory of learning, and explore how it fits into the shifting landscape of learning. This isn’t just about schools, it’s about the broader and bigger world of learning.
The education sector is undergoing great transformation, and in the coming decades will continue to change. How you learn, what you learn, where you learn, and why you learn; all these questions will be reexamined. In Lthis course, you will explore learning, leadership, organizational structure, and physical design.
Enrollees who are taking HarvardX courses as part of another program will also be governed by the academic policies of those programs.
HarvardX pursues the science of learning. By registering as an online learner in an HX course, you will also participate in research about learning.
What you will learn from this course on Leaders of Learning?
- How to define your personal theory of learning.
- What leadership looks like in different learning environments.
- How an organization’s structure reflects its theories of learning.
- How physical and digital design shape learning.
- How neuroscience will affect the future of learning.
Syllabus on Leaders of Learning:
2. Section 1. Leaders of Learning: Modes of Learning
3. Section 2. Leaders of Learning: Modes of Leadership
4. Section 3. Leaders of Learning: Modes of Organization
5. Section 4. Leaders of Learning: Modes of Design
7. End of Course Survey
Note: Your review matters
If you have already done this course, kindly drop your review in our reviews section. It would help others to get useful information and better insight into the course offered.
- Harvard University
- Online Course
- 1-3 Months
- Free Course (Affordable Certificate)
- Digital learning Education System Leadership Teachers