Improving your business through the Culture of Health, which can transform your business to improve the well-being of your employees and company while increasing revenue.
About this course
While the United States is one of the world’s wealthiest nations, it is far from the healthiest. Our nation’s burden of the disease affects businesses every day, from sick employees and families reducing productivity and increasing costs, to product recalls and failures, to environmental scandals such as toxic chemical emissions harming communities and reputations.
Named Runner Up for Best Online Program of 2018 by ProEd, this HarvardX course is presented by leading faculty from the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health and the Harvard Business School and will provide businesses with strategies, tactics, and tools to gain a competitive advantage by implementing a Culture of Health to address these issues and stay ahead. Embracing a Culture of Health can improve your employees’ well-being as well as the health of your consumers, your communities, and the environment. A Culture of Health can help you to reduce costs, increase revenues and profits, and enhance your company’s reputation.
For example, employees who work in a healthy and safe environment spend less time away from work for health reasons, decreasing interruptions, while increasing output and employee retention. When employees and customers spend less on health care, they have more disposable income to spend on non? health care needs, boosting the economy, and benefit your business.
Strengthening your business using the Culture of Health approach will enhance the greater good by promoting well-being benefitting society, your business and employees, your customers and communities, and you.
What you will learn from the Course on Improving Your Business?
- The business case to adopt a Culture of Health.
- The ways you are already involved in health, whether you realize it or not.
- How to implement a Culture of Health in your business to gain a competitive advantage.
- How to reduce costs, increase revenues, and enhance your business’s reputation using a Culture of Health.
- Real-world examples of Culture of Health implementation that could apply to your business.
2. Section 1: Introduction to the Culture of Health
3. Section 2: Pillar 1: Your Consumers’ Health
4. Section 3: Pillar 2: Your Employees’ Health
5. Section 4: Pillar 3: Your Community’s Health
6. Section 5: Pillar 4: Our Environment
7. Section 6: YOU
8. Section 7: Measuring Your Success
9. Section 8: Leading for Change
10. Section 9: Making it Happen
11. Office Hours
Note: Your review matters
If you have already done this course, kindly drop your review in our reviews section. It would help others to get useful information and better insight into the course offered.
- Harvard University
- Online Course
- 1-3 Months
- Free Course (Affordable Certificate)
- Business Health and Society Health Research Healthcare