Leadership Principles: Mobilize people to tackle tough problems and build the capacity to thrive through the dangers of change
About this course
The crises of our time generate enormous adaptive challenges for our families, organizations, communities, and societies. The need for leadership that can mobilize people to meet these challenges and improve life is critical.
In this introductory course, you will explore strategies for leading in a changing world where adaptive pressures will continue to challenge all of us. You will discover new ways to approach complex organizational systems and take thoughtful action on the work we all face ahead. Most importantly, you will reflect on how to move forward on the leadership challenges you care about most.
What you will learn from Leadership Principles Course?
- To identify and unbundle complex challenges
- To understand the role of formal and informal authority
- Identify the key perspectives of stakeholders
- To build and renew trust relationships
- How to approach conflict
- How to implement personal strategies for surviving and thriving amidst change
Syllabus on Leadership Principles Course:
Introduction: Get on the Balcony
1. Identify the Work to Be Done
2. Lead With, Beyond, and Without Authority
3.1 Take Action: Think Politically
3.2 Take Action: Build Trust
3.3 Take Action: Orchestrate Conflict
4 Anchor Yourself
Conclusion: Staying Alive
Note: Your review matters
If you have already done this course, kindly drop your review in our reviews section. It would help others to get useful information and better insight into the course offered.
- Harvard University
- Online Course
- 1-4 Weeks
- Free Course (Affordable Certificate)
- Business Leadership