About the Data Analyst Masters program
This Data Analyst Masters program in collaboration with IBM will make you an expert in data analysis. In this Data Analytics course, you will learn analytics tools and techniques and how to work with SQL databases, the languages of R and Python, how to create data visualizations, and how to apply statistics and predictive analytics in a business environment.
This course is developed in collaboration with IBM which is the second-largest Predictive Analytics and Machine Learning solutions provider globally. It is a joint partnership with Simplilearn in which IBM introduces students to integrated blended learning, making them experts in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science. This course in collaboration with IBM will make students industry-ready for Artificial Intelligence and Data Science job roles.
Upon completion of this Data Scientist’s online Master’s program, you will receive the certificates from IBM and Simplilearn in the Data Science courses on the learning path. These certificates will testify to your skills as an expert in Data Science. Along with you will also receive the following:
- USD 1200 worth of IBM cloud credits that you can leverage for hands-on exposure.
- Access to IBM cloud platforms featuring IBM Watson and other software for 24/7 practice.
- Industry-recognized Data Scientist Master’s certificate from Simplilearn.
Why become a Data Analyst?
By 2020, the World Economic Forum estimated that data analysts will be in demand due to increasing data collection and its usage. Organizations view data analysis as one of the most crucial future specialties due to the value that can be derived from data. Data is more abundant and accessible than ever in today’s business environment. In fact, 2.5 quintillion bytes of data are created each day. With an ever-increasing skill gap in data analytics, the value of Data analyzers is continuing to grow, creating a new job, and career advancement opportunities.
The facts are that practitioners who enter the Data Science field will have their pick of jobs and enjoy lucrative salaries. According to an IBM report, data and analytics jobs are predicted to increase by 15 percent to 2.72 million jobs by 2020, with the most significant demand for data analysts in finance, insurance, and information technology.
Data analysts earn an average pay of $67,377 in 2019 according to Glassdoor.
What you will learn from this course?
- You will understand essential statistical concepts, including measures of central tendency, dispersion, correlation, and regression.
- You will gain mastery in SQL concepts such as Universal Query Tool and SQL command.
- Also, you will be able to do your first Python program by implementing concepts of variables, strings, functions, loops, and conditions.
- Understand the nuances of lists, sets, dictionaries, conditions and branching, objects, and classes in Python.
- You will have some work with data in Python, including reading and writing files, loading, working, and saving data with Pandas.
- Learn how to interpret data in Python using multi-dimensional arrays in NumPy, manipulate DataFrames in Pandas, use the SciPy library of mathematical routines, and execute machine learning using Scikit-Learn.
- Perform data analytics using popular Python libraries.
- You will have gained insights into several data visualization libraries in Python, including Matplotlib, Seaborn, and Folium.
- Let you gain an in-depth understanding of the basics of R, learning how to write your own R scripts.
- You will master R programming and understand how various statements are executed in R.
Who Should Enroll in the Data Analyst Masters Program?
A career as a data analyst requires a foundation in statistics and mathematics. Aspiring professionals of any educational background with an analytical frame of mind are best suited to pursue the Data Analyst Master’s Program which includes professionals in the following domains:
- IT Professionals
- Banking and Finance Professionals
- Marketing Managers
- Supply Chain Network Managers
- Beginners in the data engineering domain
- Students in UG/ PG programs
About the Program Advisor of the course
Ronald van Loon
Top 10 Big Data and Data Science Influencer, Director – Advertisement
Named by Onalytica as one of the three most influential people in Big Data, Ronald is also an author of a number of leading Big Data and Data Science websites, including Datafloq, Data Science Central, and The Guardian. He also regularly speaks at renowned events.
Syllabus of the Data Analyst Masters Program
There are seven courses in this Data Analyst Masters program
1. Data Analyst: Introduction to Data Analytics
This Data Analytics for beginner’s course will give you insights into how to apply data and analytics principles in your business. Also, you will learn analytics, data visualization, and data science methodologies through this course will make you capable of driving better business decisions and ROI.
- Introduction and overview of Data Analytics.
- Dealing with different types of data and data visualization for decision making.
- Data science, Data analytics, and Machine Learning.
- Data science methodology and Data Analytics in Different Sectors.
- Analytics Framework and the latest trends.
(more on Introduction to Data Analytics)
2. Data Analyst: Business Analytics with Excel
You will enhance your analytics career with powerful new Microsoft® Excel skills by taking this Business Analytics with Excel course, which includes Power BI training. These two commonly used tools, combined with official business analytics certification, will put you on the path to a successful career.
- Introduction to Business Analytics.
- Formatting conditional Formatting and important function.
- Analyzing data with pivot tables and Dashboarding.
- Business analytics with Excel and Data analysis using statistics.
- Power BI.
(more on Business Analytics with Excel)
3. Data Analyst: Tableau Certification Training course
In this Tableau certification course assists you master Tableau Desktop, a world-wide utilized data visualization, reporting, and business intelligence tool. Also, you will be able to advance your career in analytics by learning Tableau and how to best use this training in your work.
- Introduction of Tableau Training and Tableau certification.
- Getting started with Tableau.
- Core topic, Creating chart, and Filter in Tableau.
- Working with metadata.
- Applying Analytics to the worksheet.
- Dashboards and Level of details.
- Modifications of Data connections.
(more on Tableau Training certification)
4. Data Analyst: Power BI Certification Training course
This Power BI certification training will let you learn Power BI concepts like Microsoft Power BI Desktop layouts, BI reports, dashboards, Power BI DAX commands, and functions. In this Power BI course, you will explore to experiment, fix, prepare, and present data quickly and easily.
- Get and Prep Datalink a super Nerd.
- Develop your Data Nerd Prowess.
- Developing reports and Dashboards.
- Tips, Tricks, and capstone of projects.
(more on Power BI certification)
5. Data Analyst: Programming Basics and Data Analytics with Python
In this course, you will learn how to analyze data in Python using multi-dimensional arrays in NumPy, manipulate DataFrames in pandas, use the SciPy library of mathematical routines, and perform machine learning using scikit-learn. This course will take you from the basics of Python to exploring many different types of data. Also, you will learn how to prepare data for analysis, perform simple statistical analyses, create meaningful data visualizations, predict future trends from data, and more.
Section 01 – Programming Basics and Data Analytics with Python (Self Learning Curriculum)
- Learn the introduction and Objective of the course.
- Data Wrangling and Exploratory Data Analysis.
- Model Development and LeModel Evaluation.
Section 02 – Programming Basics and Data Analytics with Python (Live Classes Curriculum)
- Introduction of Course and programming.
- Programming Environment Setup, OOPs Concept with Python and Programming Fundamentals of Python.
- File handling, Exception handling, and Package handling.
- Data Analytics Overview, Statistical Computing, and Mathematical Computing using NumPy.
- Data Manipulation with Pandas, Data visualization with Python, and Introduction to Model Building.
6. Data Science Certification Training – R Programming
This Data Science Certification with R Programming training makes you an expert in data analytics using the R programming language. This course enables you to take your Data Science skills into a variety of companies, helping them analyze data and make more informed business decisions.
- Introduction to Business Analytics and R Programming.
- Data Structures and Visualization.
- Statistics for Data Science-I.
- Regression Analysis, Classification, Clustering, and Association.
7. Data Analyst Capstone
The data Analyst Capstone project will give you an opportunity to implement the skills you learned in the Data Analyst master’s program. With dedicated mentoring sessions, you’ll know how to solve a real industry-aligned problem. The project is the final step in the learning path and will help you to showcase your expertise to employers.
The project is the final step in the Data Analyst Master’s Program and will help you to show your expertise in data science to employers.
This Data Scientist Master’s program includes 15+ real-life, industry-based projects on different domains to help you master concepts of business analytics and intelligence, such as decision trees, data visualization, data blending, and more.
Professionals wishing to succeed in this Data Analytics certification training should have basic knowledge of mathematics.
Note: Your review matters
If you have already done this course, kindly drop your review in our reviews section. It would help others to get useful information and better insight into the course offered.
- Masters program
- Instructor-led Self-paced
- Paid Course (Paid certificate)
- Data Analysis Data Science with 'Python' Data Science with 'R' Power BI Tableau