About AWS certification and training Course
AWS has a market share of 69 percent in the around the world cloud computing sector. Few widely known companies like Kelloggs, Airbnb, General Electric, Netflix, and Adobe that use AWS. Everyone, regardless of size, has actually started to adopt cloud solutions in one form or another, and AWS is the leading player in the cloud solutions industry. Edureka’s AWS Certification and training are made to supply you with a detailed understanding of AWS architectural concepts and solutions. The sessions will be led by industry professionals who will certainly instruct you on how to make use of AWS solutions and make your AWS facilities much more scalable, dependable, and readily available.
AWS Course Curriculum
- Introduction to AWS
- Security Management in AWS
- Object Storage Options
- Amazon EC2
- Load Balancing, Auto-Scaling, and Route 53
- Database Services and Analytics
- Networking and Monitoring Services
- Applications Services and AWS Lambda
- Configuration Management and Automation
- Migration to AWS
- AWS Architectural Designs – I (Self-Paced)
- AWS Architectural Designs – II (Self-Paced)
- DevOps on Cloud (Additional Content)
- There are no particular requirements for registering for the AWS Course.
- This AWS on the internet course is open to anyone with a fundamental understanding of networking and virtualization.
- Prior experience with AWS Services and programs capabilities (JSON, Linux essentials) are recommended (not required).
- Professional Certificate
- Instructor-led Self-paced
- 1-3 Months
- Paid Course (Paid certificate)
- Experience with AWS Fundamentals of networking Fundamentals of Virtualization
- AWS Cloud computing DevOps