Health & Medicine
Showing the single result
- Harvard University
- Online Course
- 1-4 Weeks
- Free Course (Affordable Certificate)
- An interesting short course that explores how John Snow deduced that cholera was a water-borne disease in 1850s London.
- A very good approach with several perspectives and concepts.
- Videos and readings are well-put-together.
- Additional resources provided lots of other information on the subject that can help you in research.
- Found the course difficulty to be easy.
- Certain videos are quite long, however, and could have been easily split into separate sections rather than kept as a whole.
- Need more elaboration on some course topics.